Tuesday 29 November 2016

Level 6: Production: Interactive-Game screens UPDATE

Forgot to post these yesterday because I accidentally left my files on my school computer but anyways I have have gotten some feedback from Oscar and I have updated the game screens.

Here I found out that we actually decided to stick with the characters that didn't have the grey shadow over their faces so I grabbed the the other pair and chucked them in there.


Then I chucked the bars out and made the smaller text the same font as the larger on to keep everything more simple and neat.

I then threw out the planets and used and updated version of our background and then centered everyhting. 

For this the text was pushed to the side and coloured white instead of black.

Also changed the clouds around and threw out the planets because since the main character starts by the clouds it was pretty random to have space in the background.

So again I used the updated version of the background and used the sky/earth area.



For this the background just turned a solid black, text changed and turned white and the characters were moved.

The same thing happened for this screen-text font and colour change. Everything centered.

New space background.

And new planets from Oscar.


No comments:

Post a Comment